Situated at the western edge of the hill and erected in the 14th century at the ring of defensive walls from the same period. In 1853 the reconstructed top part of the tower was covered with flat roof and fitted with crenellation. In the years 1950-1951 the tower was restored to the condition of the 18th century and connected by a porch with the reconstructed late-medieval defensive wall. At the basement level there was a prison. In the 16th century it was known as the tower “where criminals are thrown.” On the ground floor there is a preserved Gothic ogival phased portal.