Krakow Convention Bureau - your best partner in Krakow.
We are an experienced team full of enthusiasm and energy. Our goal is to ensure your meeting is organised professionally, and to make the memories of your meeting lasting and unique.
The KRAKOW CONVENTION BUREAU (KCB) has been operating since 2004 within the Urban Municipality of Krakow – Krakow Municipal Office on a non-profit basis. It currently operates as part of the Department of City Promotion and Tourism.
Building Krakow's image and presenting its resources and values, owing to which the City is an important player in the international meetings industry.
- Participating in international fairs
- Attracting new meetings and business events to Krakow
- Realising trips / study tours for foreign journalists and organisers of meetings and business events including conferences, conventions, and incentive trips
- Cooperating with foreign media and posting articles and advertisements promoting Krakow as a business destination
- Establishing and maintaining contacts with local businesses in the meetings industry, such as PCO, DMC, hotels, guide services, transportation and catering
- Establishing cooperation with Krakow's academic community, inter alia in the Polish Congress Ambassador Programme
- Gathering and preparing statistical data on meetings and business events taking place in Krakow and Małopolska
- Maintaining constant co-operation with international organisations and associations of meetings industry professionals
- Publishing and distributing information and promotional materials